If at any point in this process you get a message regarding location services and/or bluetooth, click “enable” or “OK” for both.
- Download AllerGuarder App
- Open AllerGuarder App
- Scroll down to bottom of the EULA page, check box to accept terms, and click on the “Accept” button.
- Enter information requested--first name, last name, email, password and click on the “Sign up” button (do not click on the Facebook button).
- As per the message on your phone, you will receive an email so that AllerGuarder can verify it’s you. Please go to your email and click on the link.
- When prompted, click on the link to open the app.
- Click on the menu button on top left.
- Choose “Add Bracelet”.
- Click on the picture of a bracelet
- Enter child’s name and other information as prompted. For much of the information you will be entering you have the choice to decide if the information is public or only for trusted friends.
- Hit the “Complete” button when finished.
- Choose your Trusted Friends and click on Send Invited to Trusted Friends on the bottom